Our history

Dion. Toumazis & Associates is a partnership registered under Cyprus Law under the Greek name Διον. Τουμαζής & Συνεργάτες.

The firm founder, architect Dionysis Toumazis, first established the firm together with his brother, civil engineer Panayiotis Toumazis, in Famagusta in 1953, under the firm name Pan. & Dion. Toumazis.

After the Turkish invasion and the occupation of Famagusta in 1974, the firm was displaced from its offices and all operations ceased their activity. The firm was reestablished in Nicosia where it gradually started its operations.

Whlist in Famagusta the firm thrived in the first years after the independence of the island having designed landmark buildings, like the Famagusta Town Hall, Likion Ellinidon, Anorthosis Club etc.

© 2011 A Website by Antonia Dae